Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Exactly 2 years



My blog is 2 years old today. I would like to thank everyone who visits my blog for their constant support and uplifting comments. It has been two great years of blogging where I had opportunities to discuss and share with readers, people with epilepsy and caregivers from around the world through epilepsy chatrooms, facebook, epilepsy blogs and twitter.


Undeniably, blogs are one of the best tools available for anyone to reach out to the public. It is my sincere hope that my blog will continue to touch, inspire and uplift many souls as I continue to write and share from my own experiences and knowledge gained from others concerning epilepsy.


May all of you who read my blog reap bountiful returns in terms of knowledge of epilepsy and as a result offer your full understanding and acceptance of people with epilepsy who struggle to lead normal lives in a world shrouded with myths, misconceptions and mysteries surrounding epilepsy.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comments here